Airy and Comfortable!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Happy Camper from Denver, CO on Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Wore this shirt on my backcountry loop in Glacier. It was comfortable under a pack, light and airy while I was working hard, and dry by the time I sat down in camp to start cooking. Couldn't ask for a better shirt to hike/camp/play in!
- Best Uses: Camping, Hiking, Outdoor Activities, Travel
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Dries Easily, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: