The best shirt in town!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by 65-year old hiker from Redding, CA on Friday, July 13, 2012
I never rate products until I use them. I just wore this shirt for 5 days across the Grand Canyon where temperatures ranged from 46 to 108. I was comfortable all the time. It stayed looking crisp even after it was dunked the the creeks or packed in the backpack. It dried quickly when hung overnight, too. I was skeptical about this material being cool, but it was cool when it needed to be and warm when it was cold. It provided perfect sun protection as well. I'll buy another when the print changes.
- Best Uses: Camping, Hiking, Outdoor Activities
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Dries Easily, Durable, Lightweight
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: