My favorite travel shirt!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jeanette from San Francisco, CA on Wednesday, June 30, 2010
I bought two of these shirts for a 3-week trip to Hong Kong & the Philippines in June. It was very hot and very humid. Those two shirts dried in a couple of hours, breathed well, kept the sun off, wrinkle free, casual enough to walk around outdoor markets, tough enough to hike a mountain and appropriate for a church or Buddhist temple. A passport will fit in the pockets. I just bought two more in other colors. Now with I can wear them at work. These are my favorite shirts! I hope STP never runs out of them!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Travel, Work
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Environmentalist
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Dries Easily, Durable, Lightweight
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: