This shirt is a good buy for it's use.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Health Nut from San Luis Obispo, CA on Sunday, July 18, 2010
I wear my new shirt for hiking. I needed a shirt that had front pocket so I'm able to access small snacks without unloading my backpack. The pockets could be a little larger but it does work great! The option of the sleeves rolled up or left long is a wonderful feature when out on a hike.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Hiking, Outdoor Activities
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Dries Easily, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: