Not right for me, maybe someone else.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by travel gal from Houston, Tx on Monday, January 19, 2009
A lot of reviewers loved this shirt, and I can see why -- great fabric and good for diverse activities. However, I'm on the longer and slender side, and I prefer my shirts to be a little more fitted and tailored. When I put the shirt on, I just couldn't decide what wasn't right. The sleeves felt a touch too small for me, but then I also realized that the chest was just larger than I preferred. For traveling abroard, I wanted something a little more fitted and stylish.
- Best Uses: Camping, Casual Wear, Hiking, Outdoor Activities, Travel
- Chest Size: Feels too big
- Cons: Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Casual Adventurer
- Pros: Breathable, Lightweight
- Sleeve Length: Feels too short
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: