One Great Shirt!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Dee La Bee from Linden, NJ on Thursday, April 2, 2009
We scuba dive and these shirts can be rolled up in the dry bag without wrinkling, and while on the boat it keeps the sun from frying me. I can put it on over a bathing suit because I know it will dry quickly. Then I can also use it over a tank top in the evenings when we go to dinner it helps to keep me warm from the cool trade winds. I LOVE THESE SHIRTS!!!!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Great for blocking sun, Travel
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Size wasn't available
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Great color assortment, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: