I ordered more colors.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Dedicated Desert Walker from Carlsbad, New Mexico on Friday, July 24, 2009
I live in a climate that reaches 100 degrees on most summer days and I walk for about an hour every day. I needed a shirt that protects me from the sun and keeps me cool. This shirt is great. I ordered one, tried it out, then ordered all the other colors that were available in my size. I wash them a lot and they wash well, don't retain odors, and dry fast. My IPod Touch fits in the front pocket. If I'm really desperate to cool off, I can pour water from my water bottle onto the back of the shirt and the wicking fabric creates some very nice evaporative cooling. Buy this shirt, keep the sleeves rolled down for sun protection, and get out there!
- Best Uses: Camping, Casual Wear, Hiking, Outdoor Activities, Travel
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual Adventurer
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Dries quickly, Durable, Lightweight
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: