A great product!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by cwoody from Minnesota on Saturday, September 26, 2009
I ordered two of these shirts and absolutely love them. They can be worn comfortably alone, or layered under a t-shirt or tank. The sleeves are a perfect length. The only drawback is that the shirts are a little short. The bottom is finished with a straight hem and a little slit for ease of movement, so they look great untucked. I've worn my shirts canoeing/backpacking, camping, and even to work. I'm glad I purchased two!
- Best Uses: Camping, Casual Wear, Hiking, Outdoor Activities, Travel, Work
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: