So good I bought three!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Barb from Wyoming on Tuesday, June 19, 2012
I have three of these shirts. They are great for being out in the sun since they are lightweight. They are equally great for being indoors in air conditioning. I wear a size 6 shirt and the size Small is perfect for me. I am 5'8 and have fairly long arms and the fit is really flattering. They don't look sloppy and the sleeves are a perfect length. Interestingly, the checked shirt is 56% nylon/44% polyester. The solid color shirt is 85% nylon and 15% polyester. I usually wash and hang to dry. The seams pucker just a bit so you can wear the shirt as is or iron with a cool iron.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Hiking, Outdoor Activities, Travel
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Dries Easily, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: