About Ferrino Highlab Torque 30 Backpack
Closeouts. Once base camp has been set, Ferrino's Highlab Torque 30 backpack is ready to join the party. The durable 210 denier Cordura® construction with breathable thermo-formed back is hydration-system ready and ski-carry compatible -- perfect for climbing, skiing, and mountaineering to your heart's content.
Specs about Ferrino Highlab Torque 30 Backpack
- Pack material: Cordura® polyester
- Frame type: Internal
- Frame material: Polyethylene sheet
- Hydration compatible: Yes
- Pack loading: Top
- Ski carry: Yes
- Ice tool/trekking pole loops: Yes
- Recommended use: Skiing,Daypack,Climbing
- Dimensions: 23x11.5x6"
- Pack capacity: 1830 cu.in.
- Volume liters: 30
- Weight: 2 lb. 0.8 oz.
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Backpack Guide
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.