About Fischer Watea 120 Skis - X17 XFat 130 Bindings
Closeouts. A big mountain powder ski for hard chargers, Fischer's Watea 120 skis have a rockered tip and tail with a Powder Hull tip for extra flotation in deep snow and crud.
- Powder Hull in tip for improved flotation in powder and crud
- I-Beam wood core adds two carbon fiber beams for improved torsional stability
- Sandwich sidewall construction for even, predictable flex?Twin tip design
- Freeski Rocker design features rocker in the tip and tail
- X17 XFat 130 bindings feature four roller and glide inserts for optimal flexibility and consistent release
- Sidecut dimensions: 141/120/128mm
- Turn radius: 26m
- Material: Fiberglass top and bottom, with I-Beam wood core
- DIN range: 6-17
- Total weight: 16 lb. (based on 179)
- Made in Austria
Specs about Fischer Watea 120 Skis - X17 XFat 130 Bindings
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.