Toxic! Stay away!!!
Reviewed by Sara from Minnesota on Friday, January 13, 2017
I was initially pleased when I saw the size and design of this bowl, I though it would great for my 90lb lab. Then I took it out of the bag. It's off-gasing so badly the whole room stinks! I tried washing it with warm water and plenty of soap, rinsing well, and now the sink stinks like whatever chemicals were used to glue it together. I'm not bothering to even return it because I don't want it re-sold and any one else's dog to be exposed to this (if the dog would even drink out of it). Run away, run away very fast.