About Five Ten 2012 Coyote Climbing Shoes - Lace-Ups (For Men)
Closeouts. Flexible and comfortable, Five Ten Coyote lace-up climbing shoes are perfect for long days on the sport wall. The suede upper offers a molded fit, and the full-wrap Stealth C4 rubber rand keeps you steady when edging.
Specs about Five Ten 2012 Coyote Climbing Shoes - Lace-Ups (For Men)
- Aggressive Tight Fit: Order 1/2 size smaller
- All Day Comfort Fit: True to size
- Recommended use: Sport climbing,Trad climbing
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Flat
- Asymmetrical curvature: Low
- Lacing system: Standard
- Upper: Suede
- Outsole: Stealth® C4 rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by C from CA on Thursday, October 23, 2014I love these shoes. I find these shoes to be extremely comfortable and wonderful for all day sport climbs that don't rely on tiny tiny foot holds. I would not recommend these shoes if you are getting into more aggressive bouldering, as the toe is not super stuff, and the shoe is not downturned.
Bottom line, great for all day easy sport climbs, all day top roping, and crack climbing. Also an excellent first rock climbing shoe.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Wootcore from Reno, Nevada on Thursday, September 4, 2014These shoes are great! i have had no problems with them. I bought a size that was true to my normal foot and they feel great as long as i lace them up tight. Wonderful buy at a wonderful price.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jman from Missouri on Wednesday, July 23, 2014I purchased these shoes after returning another lower quality shoe. They fit great on my size twelve foot. I ordered size twelve. The heel cup is a little deep for my foot.they are very well made lined shoe and I like the fit afforded by the full laces.Great grip good edging.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by jimmy from Austin on Monday, June 30, 2014make sure you get a size close to street shoe size, too tight=bad
Verified Buyer Reviewed by CRB77 from OH on Monday, June 16, 2014Love these shoes! I climb for fun, and climbing's no fun when your feet hurt. These are the most comfortable shoe there is. And they don't give up grip for comfort.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.