About Five Ten Arrowhead Climbing Shoes (For Men)
Closeouts. The gently down-turned last and extremely durable Stealth® Onyxx outsole of Five Ten's Arrowhead climbing shoes combine to deliver outstanding edging performance.
Specs about Five Ten Arrowhead Climbing Shoes (For Men)
- Recommended use: Sport climbing,Bouldering
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Downturn
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Synthetic
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Stealth® Onyxx rubber
- Weight (pair): 15.1 oz.
- Made in United States of America from imported materials
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by M.G. from San Clemente, CA on Sunday, October 29, 2017This shoe works well in the gym. I haven't been able to get it on the rock yet, but it sticks very well, even against wall smears. The shoe runs small. I normally wear a 9.5 and had to exchange a couple of times to get up to a 10.5, which still had discomfort for the first time I wore, but they are already stretching the right way after two uses. Sierra Trading Post has solid customer service, I couldn't ask for better help with doing four exchanges to get the right shoe.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ethan S from Wisconsin on Thursday, October 26, 2017So far I have only used the shoes for a couple climbs in the rock gym so I cannot accurately speak for their durability, but for the few times I have used them they are holding up just fine. The rubber is very good, sticks to the wall like glue. These will not set any records for comfortability but they are tolerable. Overall great performer, I'm excited to see them continue to perform.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
Generally men and women sizes are 1.5 sizes different.
On the box, the 8.5 is EU 41.5