About Five Ten 2012 Atlas Shoes (For Men)
Closeouts. Five Ten's Atlas shoes unleash your feet into a new realm of versatile performance. Ideal for free runners, bikers and skaters alike, these low-profile shoes yearn to defy physics with a breathable, supportive upper, and a combined Stealth® S1 and Phantom high-friction rubber outsole.
Specs about Five Ten 2012 Atlas Shoes (For Men)
- Upper: Microsuede and breathable nylon
- Lining: Mesh
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Outsole: Rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in Korea, Republic of
- Runs small, order 1/2 size larger
- Visit our Running Shoe Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Big D from Bristol, CT on Tuesday, November 6, 2012I usually wear size 11's. I followed advice and ordered 11.5's. They were still too small and STP didn't have 12's in stock. Returned for credit. Nice style.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Stylish
- Pros: Stylish
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- View On Shoes: I'm Really Into Shoes
- Width: Feels true to width
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.