About Five Ten Blackwing Climbing Shoes (For Men)
Closeouts. Five Ten's Blackwing climbing shoes are aggressive slippers that feature an aggressive down-turned toe that excels on steep edges, pockets and overhanging rock. They offer superior hooking performance and feature a soft, lined Cowdura upper.
Specs about Five Ten Blackwing Climbing Shoes (For Men)
- Recommended use: Bouldering,Sport climbing
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Downturn
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Synthetic
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Stealth® rubber
- Weight (pair): 15.6 oz.
- Made in United States of America with imported materials
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Great shoe but it has a small toe boxVerified Buyer Reviewed by Evan from South Carolina on Sunday, November 5, 2017These shoes are great if you have a smaller width foot. I had to return them because of this but if you need a very snug shoe or need a smaller width toe box these are great shoes. I'd start with 1 size larger than your street shoe and don't be surprised if you need 1.5 or 2 sizes larger
Great shoes.Verified Buyer Reviewed by no name from New Hampshire on Monday, October 23, 2017Bought these for my son who needed a more advanced pair of climbing shoes. He climbs mostly natural granite, and he loves these shoes. For sizing reference he wears a street size 12. He tried the twelves and they were way too small. Re-ordered 13s, and they fit perfectly.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.