About Five Ten Blackwing Climbing Shoes (For Women)
Closeouts. Five Ten's Blackwing climbing shoes offer enhanced grab on smearing and overhanging terrain thanks to a Stealth® HF rubber outsole that delivers high-friction performance with medium stiffness. Fully vegan, they're made with synthetic Cowdura fabric with two touch-fasten adjustment straps and a soft, padded tongue that's lined in fleece for next-to-skin comfort.
Specs about Five Ten Blackwing Climbing Shoes (For Women)
- Recommended use: Sport climbing,Bouldering
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Downturn
- Asymmetrical curvature: High
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Synthetic
- Lining: Fabric
- Outsole: Stealth® HF™ rubber
- Weight (pair): 12.8 oz.
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Love themVerified Buyer Reviewed by Rachel from St. Louis, MO on Thursday, February 22, 2018Super sticky, perfectly aggressive shoes. Definitely order one size up
SizingReviewed by Lorac from New Hampshire on Saturday, January 6, 2018The toe to heal outside measurement for size 7 is 8". Correct outside measurement for that size is 9.25".