Verified Buyer Reviewed by Annie from Estes Park, CO on Saturday, August 25, 2012
I was looking for some shoes that would be comfortable to wear for long periods of time. These ended up being perfect. I normally wear size 8 street shoes, so I ordered up to size 9 based off of previous reviews. I went climbing in Garden of the Gods and wore them for the first time. It felt like they were already broken in. They're my new favorites!
- Best Uses: Bouldering, Indoor, Long Climbs, Outdoor, Sprint Climbs
- Describe Yourself: Avid Climber
- Pros: Lightweight, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width