About Flying Fisherman Cape May Sunglasses - Polarized, Bifocal
Closeouts. Block out harmful UV rays and cut through glare with Flying Fisherman's Cape May polarized sunglasses. The bifocal magnification inserts help with tying on tackle, and the virtually indestructible RhinoLens polycarbonate lenses provide protection from flying lures and hooks.
Specs about Flying Fisherman Cape May Sunglasses - Polarized, Bifocal
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
- Frame material: Grilamid® TR90
- Lens features: Polarized
- Base curvature: 8 Base
- Frame fit: Medium
- Lens coverage: Large
- Light transmission: color 02 smoke10%, color 04 amber with polarized side lens 14%
- UV blocking: 100% UVB,100% UVA
- Weight: 1 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Sunglasses Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by fisherman joe from cape may,nj on Wednesday, October 3, 2012i use these while fishing - from my kayak and the shore. outstanding for this purpose
- Best Uses: Fishing and driving
- Cons: Frames Abit Bulky
- Pros: Bi-focals Work Very Well
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jfrth from The Space Coast of Florida on Tuesday, September 18, 2012Overall a good pair of sunglasses! Build is OK for the sale price. I wanted amber lenses with bi-focal inserts and these fit the bill. They are comfortable for wearing all day. The polarized lenses do distort your smart phones screen colors as well as the colors of objects seen through the tinting on your car, but the glare reduction is worth it!
- Best Uses: Everyday wear, Fishing
- Cons: Would Not Fit Narrow Face
- Pros: Bi-focal Lenses, Great Amber Lenses