Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bruin cyclist from San Francisco, CA on Tuesday, August 28, 2012
I live in San Francisco and use this coat to protect me from wind and rain, especially when bicycling (which is my main method of commuting). It's incredibly lightweight and breathable, completely waterproof and wind-resistant. It was probably the single best investment (apart from my bike) that I could make since moving to the Bay area.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Hiking
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Beginner
- Pros: Breathable, Durable, Lightweight, Warm, Waterproof, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No