About Foursquare Chrissy Shell Jacket (For Women)
Closeouts. Soft as satin and textured with a luxury damask-like weave, Foursquare's Chrissy shell jacket, made from waterproof breathable Microshield fabric, is a beautiful way to glide down the mountain.
Specs about Foursquare Chrissy Shell Jacket (For Women)
- Waterproof materials: Waterproof breathable membrane
- Seam sealed: Critical
- Fabric: 100% nylon, 100% polyurethane membrane
- Pit zips
- Length: 26" (based on size small)
- Closure: YKK®,Zipper
- Lining: 100% polyester (mesh), 100% polyester (tricot), 100% nylon (taffeta)
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Weight: 1 lb. 12 oz.
- Classic Fit
- Made in China
- US shipments only
Foursquare Womens Size Chart
|Chest||30 - 31||32 - 33||34 - 35||36 - 37||38 - 40|
|Waist||25 - 26||26 - 27||27 - 28||29 - 30||31 - 32|
Note: Measurements in inches.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by dub42499 from Mechanicsburg, PA on Sunday, February 16, 2014I bought this shell for my daughter. She was tired of "puffy" coats for winter and wanted a shell like mine. She's 12 and I ordered her the extra small. This jacket delivers! It has more features than what's listed and she loves it. When I showed her the pic, she was less than impressed, but once it showed up, she's been overjoyed with it and I love the way it looks on her! Great deal and I got it with a coupon. I couldn't be happier!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ana from new york on Monday, April 2, 2012I purchased this for my daughter in an XS. It is so much better than the kids jackets, nice styling and extras. She is going to love it for skiing. It is only a shell but put a fleece under it and it should be just fine, very versatile that way for different conditions.
- Best Uses: Skiing, Snowboarding
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Not Warm
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Pros: Breathable, Lightweight, Stylish, Waterproof, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No