About Frontier Cable Lock Luggage Lock
Closeouts. Frontier's Cable Lock luggage lock is TSA accepted so security can open and inspect your bag without cutting the lock, and it has a three-dial combination that can be personalized to ensure your belongings are secure on every trip.
Specs about Frontier Cable Lock Luggage Lock
- Material: Metal
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
- Dimensions: 3x1x1/2" (HxWxD)
- Made in China or Taiwan
- Prop 65: This product may contain a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Kat from Sydney on Saturday, June 24, 2017I lost one of these on my last trip so needed to replace it.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Laurie Janean from Utah on Thursday, August 18, 2016These are great little locks. We had 4, bought 2 more. We believe that they would discourage "casual" opportunist theft while our luggage is stored in airports or hotels.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by MtnYoung from Sierra Mtns. on Wednesday, October 7, 2015I use these on luggage, as well as on my purse when traveling. Sometimes I will use one to lock the zipper pull on my wallet to the key ring or zipper pull inside my purse.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by DukeyStick from Canton,Ohio on Wednesday, May 6, 2015I cannot really say alot about a luggage lock other than it is doing it's job WELL!! I also can say that Jenny at Sierra trading Post is an Angel in Peoples clothes! She is without question the picture of perfect "CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Xcuse from Hudson Valley, NY on Thursday, February 26, 2015reset the code - not flying for another few weeks so we will see how it holds up at that time............
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“No Instructions came with it. How do I set it up with my own combination. Any help would be appreciated. ”
A= the cable, especially the loose end.
B= the combo dials
C= the tiny button on the bottom beneath the dials.
1. Keep/Set dials to 0-0-0
2. Hold (A) the loose end of the cable and move it left (extended slot), then remove the tip to open.
3. Push button (C) on the bottom in the direction of the arrow and HOLD while completing next step. [try a ball-point pen; not easy to do...]
4. With button pressed, turn dials (B) to your desired combo
5. Release the button, insert the loose cable end back into the slot and slide right to close the lock.
The button-holding-while-turning the combo dials will likely take some practice. Did you check on line for Frontier Cable luggage lock?