best book i've had
Verified Buyer Reviewed by JoJo from SLC, UT on Tuesday, March 9, 2010
These boots fit me really well, aren't too heavy, have a great buckle system, and are comfortable to wear when touring all day and doing multiple laps. I decided to pay a little more after these were recommended to me and I'll never go back to my old boots. I love these boots.
- Best Uses: All Mountain, Touring the back country
- Describe Yourself: On The Mountain
- Pros: Adjustability, Comfortable, Looks Great, Quality Construction
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width