Verified Buyer Reviewed by des the hiker from maple ridge, bc on Friday, July 27, 2012
Great shoe, my third pair of nagevis! I never even have to break them in, comfortable the first time. Only one downfall noticed with this particular model is that the ankle padding on the outside is quite high and digs into my lateral malleolus.
- Best Uses: All Weather Conditions, Mixed Terrain, Rocky/Unstable Terrain
- Describe Yourself: Recreational Walker/Hiker
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Durable, Good Arch Support, Great Traction, Lightweight, Pronation Control, Stabilizes Foot
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width