Garmont Syner-G Telemark Ski Boots with G-Fit Liners (For Men)
About Garmont Syner-G Telemark Ski Boots with G-Fit Liners (For Men)
Closeouts. Head into the pristine backcountry with the Garmont Syner-G telemark ski boot, an extremely capable Telemark boot designed for everyone from beginning to advanced free-heelers.
- Ideal for ski mountaineering and backcountry
- Three precision buckles lock foot in a comfortable position
- G-Fit liners offer a custom fit and feel
- Rugged triple-injected Pebax shell
- Touch-fasten power strap
- Walk and ski modes
- Vibram® traction sole
- Height: 10”
- Weight: 6 lb. 5 oz. pr.
- Forward lean: 17, 22 degrees and walking mode
- Closeouts. Italy.
- Size Mondo(US): 25(7½) 25½(8) 26½(9-9½) 27(9½-10) 27½(10½) 28(11) 28½(11½) 29(12) 29½(12½-13) 30(13½) 30½(14)
Specs about Garmont Syner-G Telemark Ski Boots with G-Fit Liners (For Men)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by New telemark skier from west hartford, ct on Tuesday, April 22, 2008Boots should be sized down one size from Garmont's sizing charts. I have size 9 street shoes and chart showed a 26.5. I had these from another ski shop and they were too big. Size 25.5 fit great (tad to small but boots will pack out and also have thermo fit).
- Describe Yourself: Getting Started
- Pros: Comfortable, Easy Lacing System, Quality Construction
- Sizing: Feels full size too small
- Width: Feels true to width
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.