About Garmont Zenith Lite Trail Shoes (For Men)
Closeouts. To get to the top, you need top-notch trail performance. Garmont's Zenith Lite trail shoes deliver the goods with an Anatomically Directed Design system for a secure fit, and a Morlin Lite outsole for supreme grip over varying conditions.
Specs about Garmont Zenith Lite Trail Shoes (For Men)
- Upper: Mesh with synthetic overlays
- Lining: Mesh
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Outsole: Rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in China
- Runs small, order whole size larger
- Visit our Running Shoe Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by AZ Mountain Man from Tucson, AZ on Saturday, September 29, 2012The listing said order large. My feet are different sizes so I ordered for the bigger foot. They are quite large, I put a liner in one and it feels better.
- Best Uses: All day
- Cons: Soles Pick Up Small Stone
- Pros: BREATHES WELL, Flexible Light
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.