Pre-shrunk, these are not.
Reviewed by Dave S. from Chicago, IL on Tuesday, May 3, 2011
I bought maybe 8 of these in the last month. Loved them when they got here, nice colors, good fit. As soon as they came out of the dryer I knew I couldn't wear them again. They shrink vertically, not good for a tall person like me and also shrink in the chest so int he end they get a bell look to them which is very unfortunate. I've tried warm and cold wash as well as low, extra low, and delicate dryer settings. All had the same results.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Outdoor Activities, Sleepwear
- Cons: Poor Quality, Shrink terribly, Wears Out Quickly
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Conservative, Practical
- Pros: Comfortable, Great Color
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: