About Giro Index OTG Ski Goggles - Polarized
Closeouts. Giro Index OTG ski goggles are designed for wearing over glasses and polarized to reduce glare. The spacious interior has temple cutouts for eyeglass frame arms and soft, double-layer face foam.
Specs about Giro Index OTG Ski Goggles - Polarized
- Lens style: Double
- Lens type: Cylindrical
- Lens feature: OTG,Polarized
- UV blocking: 100% UVB,100% UVA
- Anti-fog: Yes
- Extra lens included: None
- Strap style: Dual adjustable
- Ventilation: Frame and lens
- Fit: Medium
- Light transmission: 17% Lens 1;
- Helmet compatible: Yes
- Weight: 4.4 oz.
- Strap material: Elastic with silicone
- Frame material: Urethane
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
- Gender: Men
- Recommended use: Snow sports
- Made in China
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bifur1 from Ohio on Thursday, February 23, 2017I must use eye classes and Giro ski goggles are perfect with the internal cut outs for eye classes. I would buy these over any goggles again. I use them for winter mountain climbing and they have little fogging.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.