About Giro Semi Ski Goggles - Extra Lens
Closeouts. See the mountain, trees and upcoming slope in all its glory with the Giro Semi ski goggles. Built for smaller-sized faces, these goggles feature a flexible polycarbonate frame enhanced with Expansion View technology to expand your peripheral vision. The injection-molded lenses are designed to minimize distortion and are coated to prevent fogging.
Specs about Giro Semi Ski Goggles - Extra Lens
- Lens style: Double
- Lens type: Cylindrical
- Lens feature: Interchangeable
- UV blocking: 100% UVB,100% UVA
- Anti-fog: Yes
- Extra lens included: 1
- Strap style: Dual adjustable
- Ventilation: Frame
- Fit: Medium
- Light Transmission: Persimmon Blaze 50% VLT (04); Rose Silver 30% VLT (07); Amber Scarlet 40% VLT (04); Black Limo 15% VLT (05); Rose Rainbow 16% VLT(06); Loden Green 26% VLT (01); Loden Yellow 20% VLT (03); Bonus lens: Clear 90% VLT (02), Yellow 84% VLT (01), (03), (04), (05), (06), (07)
- Helmet compatible: Yes
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Strap material: Elastic with silicone
- Frame material: Urethane
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
- Gender: Men
- Recommended use: Snow sports
- Made in China
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Eric from Idaho on Saturday, April 9, 2016Got these at the end of the season. Won't be able to test them out until next season, but they feel good. Went to the Giro website to read about the different lenses, and settled on the rose spectrum. The extra lens that came with it was the yellow tint.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.