About Giro Treble II Road Cycling Shoes - SPD, 3-Hole (For Men)
Closeouts. With their clean and streamlined style, Giro's Treble II road cycling shoes accommodate everything from spin classes to centuries thanks to their injected nylon outsole that works with two- and three-hole cleats, as well as the breathable synthetic upper with the classic three-strap closure.
Specs about Giro Treble II Road Cycling Shoes - SPD, 3-Hole (For Men)
- Recommended use: Road
- Cleat compatibility: SPD,3 Hole
- Lacing/buckle system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Synthetic leather and textile
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Outsole: Injected nylon with Universal Cleat Mount (2 or 3 bolt)
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Cycling Gear Guide
- Visit our Cycling Shoes Guide
- US shipments only
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.