Giro Treble II Road Cycling Shoes - SPD, 3-Hole (For Men)
About Giro Treble II Road Cycling Shoes - SPD, 3-Hole (For Men)
Closeouts. With their clean and streamlined style, Giro's Treble II road cycling shoes accommodate everything from spin classes to centuries thanks to their injected nylon outsole that works with two- and three-hole cleats, as well as the breathable synthetic upper with the classic three-strap closure.
Specs about Giro Treble II Road Cycling Shoes - SPD, 3-Hole (For Men)
- Recommended use: Road
- Cleat compatibility: SPD,3 Hole
- Lacing/buckle system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Synthetic leather and textile
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Outsole: Injected nylon with Universal Cleat Mount (2 or 3 bolt)
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Cycling Shoes Guide
- Visit our Cycling Gear Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Great for the priceVerified Buyer Reviewed by Sunshine33 from Boston, MA on Monday, May 28, 2018These are great basic cycling shoes. I didn't keep them, however, because they ran small.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.