Well worth it!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Isabella from Buffalo, NY on Tuesday, August 31, 2010
I ordered both the HighEnd and Classic style to compare. I found the HighEnd is slimmer and the wool softer (10% cashmere) The Classic fit seemed boxier and larger. I also ordered several colors to compare. I couldn't make up my mind because they are all wonderful! Unfortunately, the camel wasn't available in a smaller size. The Classic red is more of a dark, deep red. The cranberry HighEnd is more of a true red. The brown is a deep chocolate and the green is a beautiful shade of olive! I love and am keeping the HighEnd cranberry!! I wish I could order several!! I also wish they came in a plaid version for the outside. I would love to find a camel plaid duffle like I once saw in an old movie from the 1960's! Thanks Sierra for making these fine coats available here in the US!!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Beautiful cranberryred, Beautiful rich brown, Comfortable, High Quality, Lightweight, Stylish, Very well made, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length