Verified Buyer Reviewed by Black Belt Shopper from Istanbul on Monday, October 25, 2010
this is a beautiful coat, but it runs so large that I could fit another me in size 36 and I am a regular size 2-4. I took it to a tailor to see if it could be altered and was told I have to lose both pockets to make it fit. I'll search around for a lucky friend who could use this but cannot possibly use it myself in this lifetime (hopefully I'll never grow that large)!
- Cons: Poor Fit, Size chart misleading
- Describe Yourself: Trendy/Stylish Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Nice Color, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels too large
- Sleeve Length: Feels too short