Beautiful finish, feel and construction.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mactigger from Grand Rapids, MI on Sunday, February 27, 2011
Wish I could have kept it, but it didn't fit my body type. Usually wear an 8p or 10p. The 8 was too long in the sleeves and broad in the shoulders, and started to feel snug across the hips. Almost like how a man's coat fits. If you can wear it, it will never go out of style as it is classic, classy, well made and feels like cashmere, even though it's only wool.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Cons: Boxy Cut, Poor Fit, sleeves too long
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Classic style, Feels like cashmere, High Quality, Stylish, Versatile, Warm, well made
- Sizing: Feels too large
- Sleeve Length: Feels too long
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: