About Goldwin Speed Jacket - Insulated (For Men)
Closeouts. Impressive technical styling and high-performance features like Entrant V 10,000 waterproof breathable fabric, Heat Max Pot thermal insulation and Goldwin's original shoulder-stress-reducing cutting technique makes Goldwin's Speed jacket ideal for hard-charging skiers around the world.
Specs about Goldwin Speed Jacket - Insulated (For Men)
- Waterproof materials: Entrant V 10,000 waterproof breathable fabric
- Seam sealed: Critical
- Closure: YKK®,Zipper,Two-way
- Zipper: Right
- Length: 31" (based on size medium)
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester (upper body), 100% nylon (lower body), 83% nylon, 17% polyurethane (hand gaiter)
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Total weight: 2 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by buhlpark from Palm Desert, CA on Friday, February 3, 2012The zipper is reversed. Jacket is too expensive for such an odd fashion statement.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Happy Customer from Colorado on Tuesday, November 8, 2011This is a great jacket. We ordered a medium but returned it for a small. My boyfriend is 5'8" & 145 pds The small fits like a glove. His last gear was Spyder and he kept holding out for Spyder gear but nothing came up on the site. Goldwin is as good as Spyder. Only negative is it is not the stretch outer fabric. So good ordered the pants to match. Also took a small. Extremely good looking on as well. Sierra is the best!
- Best Uses: Snowboarding
- Cons: Runs big
- Pros: Fantastic quality
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.