Goodhew Independence Day/San Fran Cable Socks - 2-Pack, Merino Wool (For Women)
About Goodhew Independence Day/San Fran Cable Socks - 2-Pack, Merino Wool (For Women)
Closeouts. This two pack combines Goodhew's Independence Day and San Fran Cable socks for two fresh looks in one. Both feature a comfort-boosting blend of nylon, merino wool, rayon and spandex for durability, wicking, softness and fit.
Specs about Goodhew Independence Day/San Fran Cable Socks - 2-Pack, Merino Wool (For Women)
- Height: Crew
- Fabric: 35% nylon, 30% merino wool, 30% rayon, 5% spandex
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Made in United States of America
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by sugar_sweet_too from Boise, Id on Wednesday, January 18, 2012I got them as a 2 pair set. I love the brown socks. The green ones are ok but it would be better if they had a better color.
- Best Uses: Hiking base layer, Moisture control
- Cons: Green strips not so great
- Pros: Comfortable, Light Weight
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jo from MO on Thursday, December 15, 2011These are great socks
- Best Uses: Can wear these anytime
- Pros: Not itchy like old wool, Very Comfortable
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Doe, a Deer from Wisconsin on Monday, November 28, 2011The striped one is for fun/funky days, and the sensible brown is for business-y days. Best of both worlds.
- Pros: Two-Pack
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Maisie from Sierra Foothills, CA on Thursday, November 24, 2011warm but light enough to layer
- Pros: Soft warm good weight
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.