Verified Buyer Reviewed by TLS from Grand Junction, Colorado on Monday, April 18, 2011
Sizing is true; I like buying little big so I can layer. Although I can't say I have given these mittens the ultimate "test", they have been very warm in late colorado winter season. The "waterproofness" is absoluted right and time will tell on durablilty. Already looking forward to another Colorado winter (sadly months away now). Onto biking---yahoo!!
- Best Uses: Alpine skiing, Cold Weather, Winter bike riding
- Describe Yourself: Practical
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Dry, Durable, Good Grip, Lightweight, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No