About Gordini Fall Line II Mittens - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
Closeouts. Mega-warmth is yours in Gordini's Fall Line II mittens, featuring superb waterproof protection and Megaloft® insulation -- with grippy palm and nose wipe as added bonuses.
Specs about Gordini Fall Line II Mittens - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
- Waterproof materials: Aquabloc waterproof breathable membrane
- Palm: 100% polyurethane
- Fabric: 97% polyester, 3% spandex
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Aquabloc®, Megaloft®
- Care: Spot clean
- Made in Indonesia
- Visit our Winter Dressing Guide
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
|Men||7.5 - 8||8.5 - 9||9.5 - 10||10.5 - 11|
|Women||5.5 - 6||6.5 - 7||7.5 - 8|
Note: To measure your hand size correctly, measure around the widest part of your hand (excluding your thumb), generally around the knuckles. The adult hand sizes above (in approximate inches) should put you in the general size range.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Bruce from U.P. of Michigan on Thursday, January 16, 2014Mitts are warm and comfortable. Have worn them while walking my dog in subzero weather here in the U.P. and have been kept nice and warm..
Reviewed by Backcountry Man from Colorado on Tuesday, April 16, 2013These mittens work out great. If it's really cold (below 20 degrees), there's enough room for liner gloves.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Les from Maine on Tuesday, January 17, 2012See previous comments.
- Best Uses: Everyday use, Sports
- Cons: Not working mitten, One color to choose from, Two sizes up from chart
- Pros: Comfort, Style, Warmth