About Gramicci Free Stride Sahara Shorts - UPF 30 (For Women)
Closeouts. Not even sweltering temperatures can slow you down when you're in Gramicci's Free Stride Sahara shorts. These lightweight shorts feature a quick-drying, ultra high-density nylon weave, UV busting UPF 30 sun protection and a non-restricting inseam gusset.
Specs about Gramicci Free Stride Sahara Shorts - UPF 30 (For Women)
- Short style: Elastic/Drawstring Waist
- UPF rating: 30
- Inseam: 5" (based on size medium)
- Leg opening: 22"
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Waistband: 1-1/4"
- Fabric: 100% nylon
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Vendor fit: Gramicci Classic Fit has a mid-rise waist, relaxed leg and a straight silhouette
- Made in China
Gramicci Women's Size Chart
|Size||0||2||4 - 6||8 - 10||12||14|
|Bust||32||33||34 - 35||36 - 37||39||41|
|Waist||24 - 25||26||27 - 28||29 - 30||31||33|
|Hip/Seat||34 - 35||36||37 - 38||39 - 40||41||43|
Note: Measurements are in inches.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Reviewed by CeeCee from Wisconsin on Wednesday, May 22, 2013I like the fabric and general characteristics of this pair of shorts, but I am more an apple shape than pear, so the waist on the small was a bit tight for me, although the fit in the rear was perfect. I also found the inseam a little shorter than I like.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by GRETTA'S MOM from BUFFALO, NY on Saturday, August 11, 2012NICE SHORTS.I WEAR A 10-12 NORMALLY SO ORDERED XL WHICH WAS WAY TOO BAGGY SO EXCHANGED FOR LG.
- Best Uses: Every Day Wear, Gardening, Paddling, Walking
- Pros: breathable, Fast drying, Lightweight, Roomy fit
Verified Buyer Reviewed by GRETTA'S MOM from BUFFALO, NY on Thursday, August 2, 2012REALLY COMFORTABLE, NOT TOO FLATTERING BUT I HAVE A LITTLE EXTRA POUNDAGE ON MY MIDDLE SO CAN'T ENTIRELY BLAME THE SHORTS.EVERY DAY WEAR- I WOULDN'T WEAR THESE BIKING OR FOR YOGA . FOR EVERYTHING ELSE THESE ARE FINE BY ME. AND FOR THE PRICE ??!!! GOOD DEAL !!
- Best Uses: Anytime, Gardening, Hot weather, Kayaking, Swimming, Walking
- Pros: breathable, Comfortable, Fast drying, Lightweight, Wicking
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Renee from Durham, NC on Tuesday, June 26, 2012I liked these, but also ordered the Gramicci Free Stride (not Sahara) shorts as well. I liked those better. They were shorter than these & the waist was slightly less bulky. These are basically the same shorts as those, but longer cut. Very comfortable! The waist, while cinched in the classic Gramicci style, is not conspicuously bulky.
- Best Uses: Casual, Hot weather
- Pros: breathable, Great quality, Lightweight