Great pants for just about anything.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Around town adventurer from Seattle, WA on Monday, January 18, 2010
I like these pants for casual wear around town, the house, and out and about. The only drawback is that there's no zipper/fly. It's not a deal breaker, but is a minor annoyance. Other than that, these pants are great for just about anything.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Camping, Casual Wear, Hiking
- Cons: Not Enough Pockets or Features
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, High-Quality Material and Stitching
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: