Best pants ever!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by PC Healer from Portland, OR on Monday, November 21, 2011
These are the only pants I'll wear, unless attending a funeral or wedding. They are supremely comfortable, and if I want to climb a tree, do some hard biking, or just stroll to the store, they're the best.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Camping, Casual Wear, Hiking, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Environmentalist
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfort, Durable, High-Quality Material and Stitching, Stylish in Portland
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: