Glad to see the originals are back!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Hayden from Foothills of the Smokies on Sunday, October 25, 2009
Finely made enough for causal wear yet show their true value after 12 hours in a climbing harness; no chafing -- they feel almost seamless. I have Gramicci's that are 20 years old.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Camping, Casual Wear, Hiking, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Outdoor Professional
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Fabric is bombproof, Great for Climbing, Great freedom of movement, High-Quality Material and Stitching, Tailored enough for town
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: