Belt is not a problem...
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bootboiler from Santa Cruz on Wednesday, October 28, 2009
I read that some had issue with the belt slipping. Had they bought the right size pants, I doubt they would have had this issue because the waist is elastic. Regardless, I bought a few pair, and one had a different belt with more friction than the others. I am sure the new belt will hold a large pair of pants on a small body. I don't find them to be particularly good for climbing, maybe for some boldering around the camp site. I prefer lightweight, stretchy, nylon pants on the rock.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Hiking, Travel
- Cons: None
- Describe Yourself: Casual Adventurer
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, High-Quality Material and Stitching, Tough
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: