I would like more pairs.
Reviewed by Jess from Waco, TX on Wednesday, June 16, 2010
I just started working on a farm in the horrid Texas heat and these pants work perfectly for picking weeds. My knees and legs are covered but they are lightweight and roomy enough that I don't worry about ripping them or dying from heat. I read a bunch of reviews before ordering them and saw that the sizing from Gramicci is just usually inconsistent. I have a pair of twill shorts that are almost impossible to pull up over my butt, but my pants are a bit big in the waist. Either way, these pants are GREAT. The gusset in the crotch is so extremely practical.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear to School
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Great Color, High Quality, Wrinkle-Free
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: