Love my old originals!
Reviewed by Rani from Lake George, NY on Friday, June 10, 2011
I've had several pairs of these pants,(Orininal) that I bought at EMS, but I've gained some weight and wanted to go up one size. I first ordered the vintage in saw grass, because the tag on my old pants wasn't clear on this. The vintage was huge, the legs very wide and straight, but I kept them to wear around the house because I can roll them up. I then ordered the original in stone, and got vintage again! The package was marked original, so it was an honest mistake. I went to reorder but by then my size was gone in all colors so I kept them for housework/gardening. Disappointed.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out, Gardening, Walking, Wear To Work
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Flattering, Great Color, High Quality, Stylish, Washes Well, Wrinkle-Free
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: