I would buy this product again.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Hiker biker mama from Colorado Springs, CO on Saturday, June 13, 2009
I'm old enough to have enjoyed the "hip hugger" era. Once is enough. I wish manufacturers would go back to the true waist or slightly below style. I've always loved Gramiccis, though. These pants are great, but the rise is a little too short for me.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear To Work
- Cons: Falls Too Low Below The Waist
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Washes Well
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: