Size label incorrect?
Reviewed by TDMom from Bellingham, WA on Friday, January 29, 2010
I usually love these gramicci shorts and pants. I have a pair of shorts I've had for 14+ years and they are still going strong! Yet they are a size S and feel great. I bought a pair of the shorts and the pants size S and the pants were a perfect fit. But the shorts were way too small! I think it has to be a labelling problem? I'm thinking I should try again and return for same size and hope that the label is correct?
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Hiking, Outdoor Work
- Cons: Irregular Fit, Wrong size label
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High Quality, Washes Well
- Waist: Feels too small
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: