Last for years!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by OutdoorTexan! from San Antonio, TX on Monday, May 9, 2011
This is my second purchase of Gramiccis since 1997 (it's 2011)! They really last through hundreds of washes, mountain hikes, caves, fishing in oceans, kayaking rivers and lakes. They are the perfect outdoor shorts (not stylish, but very practical). I bought 6 new pairs because of the amazing deal on Sierra's website. I'll have them for another 14 years! I love them.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Gardening, Kayaking, WalkingHiking
- Cons: Not for biking, Not for horseback riding
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High Quality, Huge pockets, Not tight, Unrestricting, Washes Well
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: