Great Pants but wrong inseam!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Terry from Spokane, Wash. on Monday, November 30, 2009
Great pants and made out of quality materials and workmanship. Please be aware that the inseam is not 30" as advertised in ad, I was [...] a 32" inseam. After numerous calls and messages a 31" inseam has been sent. Will have to have tailor take the hem up.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Camping, Casual Wear, Hiking, Travel
- Cons: Not Enough Pockets or Features
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Length: Feels too long
- Pros: Comfortable, High-Quality Material and Stitching
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: