Great outdoor trouser.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Hobbs from Denver on Thursday, February 11, 2010
Love it, a Gramicci pant with a fly. Resists wind and not bad in light snow. Allows lots of movement for running, hiking, climbing.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Camping, Hiking
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High-Quality Material and Stitching
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: