Comfy -as usual!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ngolo from Victor, Idaho on Monday, October 25, 2010
Somehow I fell out of the Gramicci habit for a few years, but I recently re-joined the "club" and told my wife "You can bury me in my Gramicci's!" Oh so comfortable -especially with the adjustable waist webbing. On the downside, following the first wash of my Rockin Sport Pants- the plastic tip came off the end of the waiste strap as I was folding them. Bummer! But, the strap still works and I just singed the end to prevent fraying.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear To Work
- Cons: Plast tip came off strap
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High Quality, Washes Well, Wrinkle-Free
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: